24th November 2020, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna Project Assistant recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested in applying to the Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna Project Assistant recruitment. Can you please tell me how I can apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

25th November 2020, 12:07 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna Project Assistant recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna Project Assistant recruitment 2020:-

> interested candidates me appear for an interview along with the prescribed application form and certificates in original and self attested copy thereof at the time of interview.
Selection will be based on interview. Walk in interview on December 7 2024 project assistant post.
25th November 2020, 01:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna Project Assistant recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna Project Assistant recruitment 2020 is Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and certificates in original and an Self-attested copy thereof at the time of Interview.

Cost of Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna Project Assistant recruitment 2020 application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://akubihar.ac.in/.
25th November 2020, 02:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

---- Procedure to apply for Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna Project Assistant recruitment 2020----

Visit the official website to apply online.
http://akubihar.ac.in to read all the details regarding procedure.

Candidates may appear for an interview along with the prescribed application form and certificates in original and self attested copy thereof at the time of interview.

Date of interview- December 07, 2020 at 10:30 AM.

Address:
Aryabhatta Knowledge university
Chanakya National Law University Campus, near Mithapur bus stand, Mithapur, Patna-800001.

Phone number for any query---
25th November 2020, 03:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and cost of application to apply for Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna Project Assistant recruitment 202o:-

Procedure to apply:-

Interested candidates may appear for an interview along with the prescribed application form and certificates in original and self attested copy thereof at the time of interview.

Selection might be primarily based on interview. Walk-in interview on December 07, 2020 for project assistant at Aryabhatta Knowledge University.
Gyan Parisar, Mithapur, Patna –
800001 of SERB ( DST ) Government of
India Funded undertaking in
Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.

Cost of application:-

There is no application fee.
26th November 2020, 07:26 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Aryabhatta Knowledge University Patna Project Assistant recruitment 2020 is given below.

There is a walk-in-interview for this recruitment on 7.12.2020 at 10:30 AM .

Candidate can appear in walk-in-interview with all documents and prescribed application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?