3rd May 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Bank of India Security Officer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Bank of India has introduced its Security Officer recruitment. I want to know that how I can apply for Bank of India recruitment for the Security Officer? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

6th May 2019, 07:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Bank of India Security Officer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Bank of India Security Officer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You have to fill the online application form which is available at the official website http://www.bankofindia.co.in on or before last date of submission of application form.

—> After filling the application form with required details, you have to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- (General & OBC) and Rs. 100/- (SC/ ST) for category candidates.
6th May 2019, 10:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Bank of India Security Officer recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Bank of India Security Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Bank - Bank of India

Name of the Job Position - Security Officer

>> I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this Bank of India Security Officer recruitment as the last date for receipt of applications is 31st October, 2018.

>> In general, you could apply from the link that is given below in order to apply for this Bank of India Security officer recruitment.

>> Click on "Click here for new registration" and then you are required to fill up all the details in the concerned fields and then make payment after uploading photograph. Finally you are required to take a printout of the application for more detailed information.

Click here to Apply Online
7th May 2019, 08:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the recruitment, first of all you have to visit the official website and select the job position. Then you have to fill up the online application form and attach all the required documents. Now you have to upload scanned copies of your photographs, signature and pay the application fee. Now you have to recheck the form and submit.

Web: http://www.bankofindia.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?