9th July 2020, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Forest Ranger recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Forest Ranger recruitment of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission. I would like to know about the procedure of application. Kindly tell me how I can apply for this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application cost.

11th July 2020, 08:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Forest Ranger recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

°°°Click here to visit the official website.

°°° Click on the CG Forest Service combined examination common 2020 link.

°°°Enter the captcha and register and after registration go to the login link.

°°° Fill all the details and upload required documents and make payment and after submit the application and take the printout.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf ADV_CGFSE_2020.pdf
11th July 2020, 10:01 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Forest Ranger recruitment 2020? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Forest Ranger recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ www.psc.cg.gov.in before 15th of July 2020.

Cost of application are -
For SC/ST/OBC candidates of Chhattisgarh - Rs. 300/-
For all other candidates - Rs. 400/-
11th July 2020, 10:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Forest Ranger recruitment 2020 and Cost of application:-

Procedure to apply:-

Visit the official website of the commission, psc.cg.gov.in

Click on online application link

Fill up the registration form before proceeding towards the Chhattisgarh Forest Service application form.

After successful registration, username and password are sent to the registered mobile number and email address.
11th July 2020, 10:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Forest Ranger recruitment 2020 and cost of application:-

Visit the official website of the commission, psc.cg.gov.in

Click on 'online application' link

Fill up the registration form before proceeding towards the Chhattisgarh Forest Service application form

After successful registration, username and password are sent to the registered mobile number and email address.

Cost of application:-

General - Rs. 400/-

OBC - Rs. 400/-

SC/ST - Rs. 300/-.
12th July 2020, 02:24 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Forest Ranger recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Forest Ranger recruitment 2020 Application form is For SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates is Rs. 300/- and For all other category candidates is Rs. 400/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/.
13th July 2020, 01:33 AM
Deadman11145

<> Go to the official website (www.psc.cg.gov.in).

<> Click on apply link of the post.

<> Enter the captcha and register.

<> After registration, go to the login link.

<> Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment.

<> Verify all the entered details of the form.

<> Click the submit button.

Cost Of Application:-

1. General/ OBC - Rs.400/-

2. SC/ST (Chhattisgarh Domicile) - Rs.300/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?