30th September 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for CSPHCL Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the procedure that how I can apply for CSPHCL recruitment of Technician Apprentice. I have searched alot but couldn't get the information regarding the procedure. Please help me to know about this asap.

3rd October 2019, 02:16 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CSPHCL Technician Apprentice recruitment?

Procedure to apply for CSPHCL (Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited) Technician recruitment is Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested relevant documents send to Chief Engineer (Training, Research & Development ), Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Co. Limited, Kota Road, Gudiyari, Raipur 492009 (Chattisgarh).

Cost of CSPHCL (Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited) Technician recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.cspdcl.co.in/.
3rd October 2019, 09:30 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

CSPHCL Technician Apprentice recruitment:

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Willing candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for CSPHCL Jobs on or before the due date i.e, 8th November 2019.

http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/l...r_login.action is the direct link to apply for CSPHCL jobs.
3rd October 2019, 11:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for CSPHCL Technician Apprentice recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for CSPHCL Technician Apprentice recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited

Name of the Job Position - Technician Apprentice

>> Please click on the below mentioned "Apply Online" link and then click on "New User/ Register here" button.

>> Then you are required to fill up all the details in the concerned fields and then click on final submit button.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?