22nd December 2019, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Delhi Pollution Control Committee Junior Research Fellow recruitment? Cost of application?

I want to join Delhi Pollution Control Committee as a Junior Research Fellow. I want to know about the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure as well as the cost of application form.

24th December 2019, 05:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Delhi Pollution Control Committee Junior Research Fellow recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Delhi Pollution Control Committee Junior Research Fellow recruitment is Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photograph and self-attested photocopies of all the relevant documents in support age, educational qualification, experience etc. send to Administrative Officer, Delhi Pollution Control Committee 6th, Floor ISBT Building, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006.

Cost of Delhi Pollution Control Committee Junior Research Fellow recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?