9th April 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020

Hello everyone, kindly help me to know about the procedure for applying in Jharkhand Public Service Commission recruitment of Medical Officers. I want to apply for this post through this recruitment. Please let me know about the procedure asap.

12th April 2020, 10:43 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020

The procedure to apply for JPSC Medical officer recruitment is given as below:

>>Visit the official website of JPSC which is Click Here .

>>Click on the link for online application. Enter your personal details, education details, address details. You will have to upload your photograph and signature.

>>Make fee payment which is 600 plus taxes for general category candidates and 150 for SC/ST.

The last date to apply is 8th May and last date for fee payment is 11th May 2020. After submission of application form, take print out of completed form for future reference.
12th April 2020, 11:30 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020

Procedure to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020 application form is For UR/BC-I & II/EWS Categories candidates is Rs. 600/- and For SC/ST category candidates of Jharkhand is Rs. 150/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.jpsc.gov.in/.
13th April 2020, 04:01 PM
harshandshubham

Procedure to apply for jharkhand public service commission medical officer recruitment 2020 are:
1) Visit the official site.
2) Candidate apply online on the website till 8May,2020.
3) Fill the application form and upload photo, sign, ID proof and other documents.
4) Pay the application fee to complete form.
5) Take a print out for future reference.
13th April 2020, 04:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Medical Officer recruitment 2020:-

1. Click on the JPSC medical officer recruitment 2020 link.

2. As the new page opens, feel all the important details asked in the form.

3. Enter the captcha and register.

4. After registration, go to the login link.

5. Verify all the entered details of the form.

6. Kindly, make the required application fee payment.

7. Click submit button.

Application fee:-

- General category - ₹600/-
- SC/St - ₹150/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?