19th September 2020, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment 2020

Hello everyone, I have heard that Kerala High Court has introduced its Office Attendant recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for Kerala High Court recruitment for the Office Attendant? Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

22nd September 2020, 11:00 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment 2020

Procedure to apply for Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment 2020 Application Form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in/.
22nd September 2020, 02:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment 2020

°°° In order to apply for Kerala High Court office attendant recruitment 2020,kindly visit the official website that is given below:
http://hckrecruitment.nic.in

°°° Form can be filled online and no other names in acceptable.

°°° Find the recruitment selection and check for the advertisement for the office attendant.

°°° Download the advertisement and read all the details carefully.

°°° Check for eligibility criteria and other details and if you are eligible then fill the application form.

°°° Pay the application fee that is ₹400/-

°°° Recheck the total details and finally submit your application form and take printout of the form.
22nd September 2020, 05:44 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment 2020 is Interested candidates may apply this job Online through the website https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in/ form 24.09.2020 to 14.10.2020.

** Application Fee: There is No Application fee.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
22nd September 2020, 07:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Procedure to apply for Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment 2020--

Check Kerala High Court official website to fill the form.
http://hckrecruitment.nic.in

On the homepage there will be a recruitment section somewhere on the top of the page.

Check the advertisement for the office attendant and read the information carefully in order to find if you are eligible or not.

And then if you are eligible fill the application form.

Then pay the application fee that is rupees 400/-.

Recheck details and finally submit the form.
22nd September 2020, 07:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment 2020:-

Check Kerala High Court official site @
hckrecruitment.nic.in

Find the Recruitment Section

Now, check the advertisement for the Office Attendant

Read the information in it

And then if you are eligible, fill the application form

Pay the application fee

Recheck the total details

And finally, submit it before the final date

Application Fee:-

Rs. 400/-
22nd September 2020, 10:26 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment 2020 is given below.

1. Visit direct link given below .
https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in

2. Register yourself by using Email and phone number.

3. Login using username and password.

4. Apply for the post you are eligible.

5. Pay application fee.

6. Submit application form.

7. Take a printout of final submission.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 14/10/2020.
23rd September 2020, 12:14 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment 2020:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Kerala High Court Office Attendant recruitment 2020 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Kerala High Court

Name of the Job Position - Office Attendant

>> Step 1:- Registration of the applicant

>> Step 2:- After successful completion of Step 1, you can then go for step 2 where you can fill the required details.

Click here for more detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?