8th October 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment?

I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested to apply in SGPGIMS Lucknow recruitment for the post of Statistical Assistant. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

15th October 2018, 10:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for this SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment is given below,

>> You are required to login to the SGPGIMS Lucknow Careers page at the official website.

>> I suggest you to open the notification once and go through it till you get detailed information.

>> Then click on "Click here for New Registration" if you are a new user and then fill up all the academic details and other details.

>> Then click on the submit button and make the concerned payment. Now, you are required to take the printout of the application for future use.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply

16th October 2018, 12:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment?

In order to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Statistical Assistant recruitment, you have to visit the official website at
(http://www.sgpgi.ac.in) and fill up the application form according to the instructions provided. Submit the related documents and take a print out of the form for future use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?