4th February 2021, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested in applying to the South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment. Can you please tell me how I can apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

6th February 2021, 12:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021 Application Form is For Gen/ OBC category Candidates is Rs. 800/- and For SC/ ST category Candidates is Rs. 200/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.southindianbank.com/.
7th February 2021, 12:10 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure required to apply for South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021 and cost of application:

The detailed procedure required to apply for South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021 is given below,

Name of the Bank - South Indian Bank

Name of the Job Position - Product Sales Manager

>> You are required to apply for this recruitment through the below mentioned link.

>> Application Fee:-

@ The application fee is Rs.800/- which is excluding GST and other applicable charges.

>> You need to choose the post applied for and give all your details in proper fields.

>> Please refer to the official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
7th February 2021, 12:06 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

South Indian Bank Product Sales Manager recruitment 2021:

** Procedure to apply:

Interested candidates can apply online on or before 30 January 2021. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, applicants are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.

Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph, signature and Curriculum Vitae (CV). Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of Interview.

** Application Fee - Rs.800/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges).

For more information, you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?