4th April 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for State Bank Of India Marketing Executive recruitment?

I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested to apply in State Bank Of India recruitment for the post of Marketing Executive. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

9th April 2019, 07:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for State Bank Of India Marketing Executive recruitment?

Procedure to apply for State Bank of India Marketing Executive Recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for State Bank of India Marketing Executive Recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - State Bank of India

Name of the Job Position - Marketing Executive

>> I am very sorry to say that you cannot apply for this recruitment as the last date for receipt of applications is already over.

>> Last date for receipt of applications is 24th March, 2019. But still, you may go through 3rd and 4th page of the notification that is attached below.

Click here for official notification in English

Click here for notification in Hindi
9th April 2019, 04:51 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for State Bank Of India Marketing Executive recruitment?

State Bank Of India Marketing Executive recruitment:

** Procedure to apply:

Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
9th April 2019, 11:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the post of marketing executive in state bank of India online.

Step1:- You would need to visit the website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.

Step2:- after that click on :"Apply Online" to apply for the vacancies.

Step3:-You will need to enter all the details and had to make the payment of the application fee.

Step4:-Once done, Click on "submit" to submit your application form

You would need to keep a print out of the application form for future reference.

The last date to apply for the post of Marketing Executive was 24.03.2019. So, you will not find the link to apply online.

You can wait for the next available opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?