24th September 2019, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for THDC India Limited COPA Apprentice recruitment?

I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested to apply for THDC India Limited recruitment for the post of COPA Apprentice. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

27th September 2019, 03:34 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for THDC India Limited COPA Apprentice recruitment?

Procedure to apply for THDC India Limited COPA Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through Online mode on or before 20.10.2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
27th September 2019, 04:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for THDC India Limited COPA Apprentice recruitment?

Procedure to apply for THDC (Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited) India Limited COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant) Apprentice recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of THDC (Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited) India Limited COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant) Apprentice recruitment application form is NIL.
For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.thdc.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?