10th April 2021, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021? Cost of application?

Hi friends, can you tell me what is the cost of application for the Indian Statistical Service Exam of the UPSC for this year? I am interested in applying for this examination and I also want to know about the application procedure. Please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment?

11th April 2021, 02:31 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021 application form is Rs. 200 (No fee for SC/ST/Female/Persons with Benchmark Disability candidate).

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
11th April 2021, 10:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure required to apply for UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021 and cost of application:

The detailed procedure required to apply for UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021 is given below,

Name of the Organization - UPSC

Name of the Examination - Indian Statistical Service Exam

>> You are required to apply for this recruitment through online mode only. There are 2 parts in it. You are required to first complete the Part I registration and then Part II registration.

>> The last date for receipt of applications is 27th April, 2021.

ost of Application form:

@ For SC/ ST/ Female/ Persons with Benchmark Disability - Exempted from making fee payment

@ For All Others - Rs.200/-

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
12th April 2021, 08:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the UPSC Indian Statistical Service Examination 2021, all you need to do is to fill the online application form for the same examination by referring to the link www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php.

Application for the same examination has started from 07.04.2021 and will end on 27.04.2021.

Further, the cost of filling an application for the same examination is Rs. 200/- for all candidates excepting female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee.
13th April 2021, 12:03 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the UPSC Indian Statistical Service Exam 2021:-

✓ The candidates can apply for the post on upsconlinenic.in from 07 April to 27 April 2021. ✓ The candidate must have details of one Photo ID Card such as Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
✓ The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form.
✓ The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/ her.
✓ This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and must carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.

Application Fee:

✓ For General/OBC candidates:- Rs. 200/-.
✓ For SC/ST/Female/Persons with Benchmark Disability candidate):- No fee.

For more details candidates can check the official notification of this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?