27th March 2019, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for West Bengal PSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in West Bengal PSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 10:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for West Bengal PSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to follow to apply for West Bengal PSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment:

Detailed procedure to be followed in order to apply for West Bengal PSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - West Bengal PSC

Name of the Job Position - Junior Division (Civil Judge)

>> Click on the "Apply here" link and fill up all the details in the concerned fields.

>> After completion of filling the form, you are required to make the fee payment of Rs.210/- as examination fee. It can be paid through Debit Card or Credit Card or Net banking..etc.,

>> After successful submission of filling the form, you can then take the printout of the application for future reference.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online

Apply here
31st March 2019, 02:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for West Bengal PSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for the West Bengal PSC Civil Judge ( Junior Division ) recruitment, all you need to do is to fill its online application process by referring to the link www.pscwbonline.gov.in..

Also, the cost of filling application the application form for the same recruitment is Rs 210 + service charge as applicable. For candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD category, there is no application fee.
31st March 2019, 08:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To apply for West Bengal PSC Junior Division Civil Judge recruitment, you have to fill the online application form at the official website www.pscwbapplication.in on or before 19.03.2019.

The cost of application is Rs. 210/- and the candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ PWD category are exempted from payment of application fee.
31st March 2019, 10:16 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Procedure to apply for West Bengal PSC Civil Judge Junior Division recruitment is quite simply as all you need to do is to fill its onlline application form by visiting he link www.pscwbapplication.in.

Also, the cost of application for the same recruitment is Rs 210 + service charge while its nil for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?