26th December 2018, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in National Investigation Agency Sub Inspector recruitment 2018?

I would like to know about the eligibility criteria as I am interested to apply in National Investigation Agency 2018 for the post of Sub Inspector. I would also like to know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

30th December 2018, 08:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in National Investigation Agency Sub Inspector recruitment 2018?

As you have mentioned that you need the information about the eligibility and procedure to apply for National Investigation Agency Sub Inspector recruitment 2018, so in order to help you I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details about the same. Hence, download the file from the given link and go through the details carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?