20th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join defense as an Engineer

Hello Sir, I recently started studying mechanical engineering. I would like to join defense as an Engineer. Does can you tell me what the scope in it is? What is the process for it? Give me information related to CDS, TGS; UES. Give me any reference book name or best classes in Ahmedabad or any other districts.

24th June 2017, 11:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join defense as an Engineer

You can apply for university entry scheme, if you pursuing 3rd year of the engineering degree. Other than this, you have option for CDS exam, which will he available after completion of graduation only.

Selection for UES will be on the basis of SSB interview and for CDS, there is written exam and SSB interview.
10th July 2017, 02:33 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join defense as an Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I recently started studying mechanical engineering. I would like to join defense as an Engineer. Does can you tell me what the scope in it is? What is the process for it? Give me information related to CDS, TGS; UES. Give me any reference book name or best classes in Ahmedabad or any other districts.
Your decision is Brilliant.
If you want to become ENGINEER in the armed forces then you have to score good percentage in semester exam of Engineering.
If your percentage will be good then you will be directly called for SSB INTERVIEW.
I recommend you to join NCC.After 3 years of NCC,You will get NCC C CERTIFICATE.
So,start preparation of SSB from now.

SSB :- SERVICE SELECTION BOARD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?