16th June 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Process to get job in Ministry of Tourism for Masters in Tourism candidate?

sir
Kindly tell me how to get a job in
ministry of tourism after completing
the masters degree in tourism????
please tell me soon thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  2. How to get a job in ministry of tourism department?
  3. How can I get a job in ministry of Tourism India?
  4. Scope for a government job in tourism course?
  5. How to get job in Tourism Ministry of India after completion of Master of Tourism Administration?
  6. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  7. Eligibility Criteria to get a job in Ministry of Tourism and what is the eligibility criterian after BTS IGNOU course
  8. How to get job in ministry of tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a job in Tourism ministry government of India?
  10. What is the procedure to apply in Tourism Department after doing masters in Tourism
  11. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  12. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  13. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  14. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  15. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  16. Which is a more profitable job, Airline or Tourism? How much is the salary package? Positions available for Tourism Professionals?
  17. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
27th January 2017, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process to get job in Ministry of Tourism for Masters in Tourism candidate?

Dear sir, Kindly tell me how to get a job in Ministry of Tourism after completing the masters degree in tourism. Tell me soon.

Thanking you
With warm regards
Taru Kapoor
Emai Id: [email protected]
25th October 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process to get job in Ministry of Tourism for Masters in Tourism candidate?

Respected Sir, I want to get a job in Ministry of Tourism so I am pursuing Masters Degree in Tourism so I want to know how can I get a job in Ministry of Tourism after completing Master Degree in Tourism? Do I need to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Email id - [email protected]
16th June 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I completed hotel management degree from ihm Mumbai can I get a job in ministry in tourism? What exams I have to pass for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?