8th February 2020, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Central University of Gujarat Professor recruitment?

Dear Sir, please help me to know about the qualification which is required to apply for the Professor recruitment of Central University of Gujarat. I want to get this job so I want to know about the qualification.

9th February 2020, 04:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Central University of Gujarat Professor recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Central University of Gujarat Professor recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree, PhD, Masters, M.Sc, B.Tech from any Recognized University.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.cug.ac.in/.
10th February 2020, 07:33 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Central University of Gujarat Professor recruitment?

Central University of Gujarat Professor recruitment -

* Qualifications

Candidates should done Ph.D degree in concerned/alled/relevant discipline and published work of high quality , actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 research publications in the per- reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria.

For more information log on to official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?