21st August 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Gujarat PSC Deputy Section Officer recruitment?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the qualification which is required to apply for Deputy Section Officer post in Gujarat PSC recruitment. Can you please let me know about the required qualification immediately? Please reply asap.

23rd August 2019, 01:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Gujarat PSC Deputy Section Officer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I would like to know about the qualification which is required to apply for Deputy Section Officer post in Gujarat PSC recruitment. Can you please let me know about the required qualification immediately? Please reply asap.

The qualifications required to apply for the Deputy Section Officer recruitment in the Gujarat Public Service Commission are given below:

>> Candidates should have obtained a bachelor’s degree

>> Candidates should have basic knowledge of computer applications

>> Candidates should have knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi

Candidates can find the details in the website link given https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8=
23rd August 2019, 01:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Gujarat PSC Deputy Section Officer recruitment?

In order to apply for Gujarat PSC Deputy Section Officer recruitment, candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university with knowledge in computer. Candidates must have knowledge in Gujarati/Hindi language.
23rd August 2019, 07:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for Gujarat PSC (Public Service Commission) Deputy Section Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline form a recognized University.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
23rd August 2019, 08:13 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Gujarat PSC Deputy Section Officer recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidate should have completed such as Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university.

Applicants should posses adeguate Knowledge in Gujarati and Hindi language and computer application.

Official website is www.gpsc.gov.in
23rd August 2019, 09:29 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Educational qualification to apply for Gujarat PSC Deputy Section Officer recruitment is:

i) Candidate must have completed Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Degree from the recognized university.

ii) Applicant should possess adequate knowledge in Gujarati or Hindi language and computer applications.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?