5th August 2019, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Nagaland PSC Sub Divisional Officer recruitment?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the qualification which is required to apply for Sub Divisional Officer post in Nagaland PSC recruitment. Can you please let me know about the required qualification immediately? Please reply asap.

8th August 2019, 05:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Nagaland PSC Sub Divisional Officer recruitment?

The minimum qualification required to apply for Nagaland PSC Sub Divisional Officer recruitment, is B.E in Agricultural Engineering/Civil Engineering from a recognized college/university. Those who have done any of these qualifications, are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
8th August 2019, 09:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Nagaland PSC Sub Divisional Officer recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for this job,
B.E Agriculture Engineering/ Civil Engineering. However minimum 50% of these posts shall be reserved for persons possessing Degree in Agriculture Engineering.

For more detail visit this link, http://www.npsc.co.in.
8th August 2019, 10:25 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Qualification to apply for Nagaland PSC Sub Divisional Officer recruitment is:

~~ Applicant must have completed B.E Agriculture Engineering/Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?