9th October 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for POSOCO recruitment of Company Secretary post. I want to know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this recruitment. Please let me know immediately.

14th October 2019, 08:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for POSOCO (Power System Operation Corporation Limited) Company Secretary recruitment is Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.posoco.in/.
14th October 2019, 10:59 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Power System Operation Corporation Limited Company Secretary recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Job Seekers should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
14th October 2019, 11:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their MBA/CS from a recognized university.
Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
15th October 2019, 10:36 AM
Lollypop Lagelu

Power System Operation Corporation Limited Company Secretary recruitment

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
15th October 2019, 02:32 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Qualification required to apply for POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment are:-
Applicant should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

Age limit - Not mare than 28 years
15th October 2019, 05:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for POSOCO recruitment of Company Secretary post. I want to know about the qualification which is essentially required to apply for this recruitment. Please let me know immediately.

The qualification required to apply for the Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary) in the POSOCO is given below:

Candidates should be an Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (CS)

Candidates’ upper age limit – 28 years

There is only one Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary) vacancy available in the POSOCO. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
15th October 2019, 06:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The essential requirements to apply for POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment:

>>Candidate should be associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

>>The age limit for general category candidates is 18-28 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

The selection of candidates will be based on interview only. Candidate must apply before 9th November 2019.
15th October 2019, 08:28 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment -

* Qualification

Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretary of India.

Age limit should be maximum 28 years.

For more information log on to official website www.posco.in.
15th October 2019, 08:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment:-

Candidates should be associated member of institute of company secretaries of India.
16th October 2019, 12:10 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To be eligible for POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment, the applicant must be registered as an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Applicants' age should be no more than 28 years. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here.
16th October 2019, 07:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

Last Date to Apply:- 9th November 2019
17th October 2019, 12:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to apply for POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment:

The minimum qualification required to apply for POSOCO Company Secretary recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - POSOCO

Name of the Job Position - Company Secretary

>> You must be an Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India in order to be eligible.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 28 years for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details
14th March 2020, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir My name is Vimal Chauhan. I have applied for Assistance Officer (Company Secretary) in Posoco Company in October 2019.
Please let me know the exam date for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?