1st October 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in BRDS District Program Officer recruitment for an ST candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belongs to ST category and I want to apply in BRDS District Program Officer recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

4th October 2018, 01:48 AM
ritesh0691

Default Re: Relaxation available in BRDS District Program Officer recruitment for an ST candidate?

>>AGE LIMIT
Aspirants have the age criteria to apply this BRDS Vacancy.
from 27 Years of age is necessary to apply this BRDS Recruitment 2018.
age relaxation as per the state government rules.

>>The Selection Process should be based on the Rounds which are following as

Written Exam
Interview
4th October 2018, 08:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in BRDS District Program Officer recruitment for an ST candidate?

Relaxation available in BRDS District Program Officer recruitment for ST candidate is mentioned below :-

--> Age Limit :- 21 to 50 years

Upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to ST category candidates as per government rules to apply for BRDS District Program Officer recruitment.
4th October 2018, 08:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age to apply for BRDS District Program Officer recruitment, is 21 years. Candidates who belong to reserved category will get age relaxation.

Yes, being an ST candidate, you will get age relaxation of 5 years on the upper age limit.
5th October 2018, 09:19 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Bihar Rural Development Departments (BRDS) District Program Officer Recruitment.

Relaxation are available for reserved category. You can get 5 years age relaxation for this recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.rdd.bih.nic.in.
5th October 2018, 09:53 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

There is relaxation in upper age limit for candidates who belong to Scheduled Tribe and wish to apply for BRDS District Program officer.

~~The upper age relaxation is five years to ST male and female candidates.

~~You must apply before 22nd October 2018.
5th October 2018, 11:19 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Bihar Rural Development Departments (BRDS) District Program Officer Recruitment.

Candidate age must minimum 21 years for open category.

Relaxation are available for reserved category.

You can get relaxation of 5 years.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.rdd.bih.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?