21st October 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in Government of Kerala Project Assistant recruitment for an SC candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belongs to SC category and I want to apply in Government of Kerala Project Assistant recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

27th October 2018, 07:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in Government of Kerala Project Assistant recruitment for an SC candidate?

Candidates who want to apply for Government of Kerala Project Assistant recruitment, should be in the age limit of 30 to 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on SC/ST and other reserved category candidates. As you are an SC candidate, you will get an age relaxation of 5 years in this recruitment. SC/ST candidates will also get marks relaxation of 5%.

Web: http://www.kerala.gov.in
27th October 2018, 07:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in Government of Kerala Project Assistant recruitment for an SC candidate?

Candidates who want to apply for Government of Kerala Project Assistant recruitment, should be in the age limit of 30 to 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on SC/ST and other reserved category candidates. As you are an SC candidate, you will get an age relaxation of 5 years in this recruitment. SC/ST candidates will also get marks relaxation of 5%.

Web: http://www.kerala.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?