10th August 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in High Court Calcutta Stenographer recruitment for a SC candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belong to SC category and I want to apply in High Court Calcutta Stenographer recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

14th August 2019, 11:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in High Court Calcutta Stenographer recruitment for a SC candidate?

The minimum age required to apply for High Court Calcutta Stenographer recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age required to apply for High Court Calcutta Stenographer recruitment is 32 years.

The age relaxation of 5 years is offered to the candidates belonging to SC and ST candidates of West Bengal Only.
15th August 2019, 04:40 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in High Court Calcutta Stenographer recruitment for a SC candidate?

All SC candidates (Resident of Culcutta) seeking relaxation benefits must submit the Category certificates in the form as prescribed by the Government of West Bengal. Other states SC/St candidates will be treated as unreserved candidates.

All eligible candidates will get five years age relaxation in upper age. Also, SC reserved candidates will get reservation of seats out of a total 25 vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?