4th December 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment for a BTech CSE fresher?

Dear friends, I have done BTech in Computer Science and Engineering course and I want to apply in Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment of Contract Engineer. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

5th December 2019, 03:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment for a BTech CSE fresher?

Requirements to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment is Candidate must have passed BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering from any recognized university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, no you are not eligible to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment for a B.Tech CSE fresher.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.bel-india.in.
5th December 2019, 10:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment for a BTech CSE fresher?

Requirements required to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment:

Major requirements required to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Bharat Electronics Limited

Name of the Job Position - Contract Engineer

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Computer and Engineering from a recognized university or AICTE approved institution with first class for Gen/ Obc or EWS candidates and pass class for candidates from SC/ ST/ PWD category with 1 year post qualification experience.

>> Hence, you must have 1 year post qualification experience in order to be eligible. Based on this, I can say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for more detailed information
6th December 2019, 02:00 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Requirements to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant should have completed First class for OBC and General candidates and pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates in B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ MCA.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate maximum age is 27 years.

So, no you are not eligible to apply for this position.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
6th December 2019, 08:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the eligibility for recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Contract Engineer, only those candidates having completed their B.Tech. in Computer Science engineering degree and having a minimum work experience of one year in relevant field are eligible to apply for the same recruitment.

So, being a B.Tech in CSE Fresher, you are not eligible for the same recruitment as work experience is mandatory to apply for the same.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.bel-india.in/Documentview...d-26-11-19.pdf.
7th December 2019, 02:06 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment:

** Requirements to apply:

## Educational Qualification:

Applicants must have possessed BE/B. Tech in Computer Science/Computer Science and Engineering from any recognised university or AICTE approved Institution with First Class for GEN/OBC/EWS, and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates, with one year post qualification experience.

## Age Limit:

Maximum Age: 27 years.
7th December 2019, 04:07 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Bharat Electronics Limited Contract Engineer recruitment -
* Requirements

Candidate should have done B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science Or Computer Science and Engineering from a recognized university or AICTE approved institution with first class for GEN/OBC/EWS and pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.

Candidates should be one year post qualification experience.

Upper age limit of candidate should be 26 years.

For more information log on to official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?