17th October 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Chandigarh Administration Clerk recruitment?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the requirements to apply for Clerk post of Chandigarh Administration recruitment. I am planning to apply for this post in Chandigarh Administration. So, please let me know about the requirements immediately.

22nd October 2019, 03:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Chandigarh Administration Clerk recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Chandigarh Administration Clerk recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree from a recognized University and Proficiency in operation of computer and a speed of 35 words per minute in English Typewriting on Computer and Certificate of ICT Skills course. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 37 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.chdrectt2019.in/.
23rd October 2019, 01:48 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Chandigarh Administration Clerk recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Chandigarh Administration Clerk recruitment as follows :

-A Citizens of India.
-Bachelors degree.

Age limit -18-27 years

Selection procedure as follows :-

-Written test 1 (Morning session of 2 hrs /100 marks )
-Written test 2 (Evening session of 2 hrs / 100 marks)
-Computer typing test .

Official website : http://chdrectt2019.in
Check the attachments for complete information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf public-notice.pdf(375.8 KB, 0 views)
28th October 2019, 08:21 PM
siva211

The educational qualification required to apply for Clerk post in Chandigarh Administration is a degree from recognized institution.

The age limit for the posts of Clerks and Steno-Typists (English) is 18-37 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?