27th December 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply in Indian Army TGT recruitment 2018 for BTech fresher?

I have done BTech and I want to apply in Indian Army TGT recruitment of 2018 for Technical Graduates Course. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now?

14th June 2023, 12:41 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in Indian Army TGT recruitment 2018 for BTech fresher?

Requirements to apply for Indian Army TGT recruitment:

The main basic eligibility criteria required for Indian Army TGT recruitment is given below:

Name of the Post - TGT

@ In order to be eligible for TGT, candidiates must have completed Bachelor's degree in the concerned discipline or stream from a recognized university or institute.

@ As you are from BE or B.Tech background, you may apply for "Computer" subject. The minimum percentage required is 50% marks.

@ Also besides this, candidiates must have completed B.Ed course from a recognized board to be eligible and the minimum percentage required in this qualifying course is 50% Mark's.

@ Based on the criteria mentioned above, you may not be eligible to apply for this recruitment as far as my best knowledge is concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?