6th August 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the requirements to apply in Research Associate post of Indian Institute of Petroleum recruitment. Please let me know about the requirements immediately. Waiting for your response!

11th August 2018, 10:32 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment?

To apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma/M.Sc from a recognized college/university. Your age should be minimum 28 years and can apply till the age of 35 years. Age relaxation of 3 and 5 years will be applicable on OBC and SC/ST candidates.

Web: http://www.iip.res.in
11th August 2018, 12:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment?

Requirements to apply in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment are mentioned below :-

1. Educational Qualifications :- Ph.D (Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering) from a recognized university.

2. Age Limit :- 35 years. Upper age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
11th August 2018, 08:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Requirements required to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate Recruitment 2018:

In order to apply for this recruitment, you should meet the below mentioned age criteria.

Name of the Organization - Indian Institute of Petroleum

Name of the Job Position - Research Associate

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You must have completed PhD in Chemistry or PhD in Chemical Engineering from a recognized university.

Age Criteria Required:-

>> Maximum age limit - 35 years

Application Fee:- No Fee

If you meet the above mentioned eligibility criteria, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?