23rd November 2018, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for North Central Railway-Jhansi ACT Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Dear friends, I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I want to apply in North Central Railway-Jhansi recruitment of ACT Apprentice. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

28th November 2018, 09:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for North Central Railway-Jhansi ACT Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Requirements required to apply for North Central Railway Jhansi ACT Apprentice recruitment:

Major requirements that are required in order to apply for this North Central Railway Jhansi ACT Apprentice recruitment are given below,

Name of the organization - North Central Railway

Name of the Job Position - Apprentice

>> You must have passed 10th Class or its equivalent (under 10+2) system with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

>> And also you must have possessed essential ITI qualification. As you are from Diploma background and not done with ITI, I can say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment as far as my best knowledge is concerned.

Click here for More Details

Click here for Official Notification
29th November 2018, 03:41 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for North Central Railway-Jhansi ACT Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Requirements to apply for North Central Railway-Jhansi ACT Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineer:

The Candidate must have Passed 10th Class with 50% marks from a recognized board. Candidate age must be 15 to 24 years. Relaxation are available those candidates who have belonging to reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
29th November 2018, 06:06 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

North Central Railway-Jhansi ACT Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineer:

Requirements to Apply:

1. Candidate must have Passed 10th Class with 50% marks from a recognized board.

2. Candidate age must be 15 to 24 years.

3. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
29th November 2018, 10:54 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Requirements to Apply for North Central Railway-Jhansi ACT Apprentice recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineer:

1. Candidate must have Passed 10th Class with 50% marks from a recognized board.

2. Age limit:15 to 24 years.

3. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?