10th September 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Odisha SSC Statistical Assistant recruitment?

Hello friends, I have completed my BSc(Statistics) course. I want to apply for Odisha SSC Statistical Assistant recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post under Odisha SSC. Waiting for your response!

13th September 2019, 05:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Odisha SSC Statistical Assistant recruitment?

The minimum qualification required to apply for Odisha SSC Statistical Assistant recruitment, is bachelor's Degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/Economics/Commerce/Sociology from a recognized college/university and must have basic knowledge of computer. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in sociology, must have passed 12th standard with Mathematics as one of their subject's. The age of the candidate should be in between 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms. Candidates can visit the official website below and submit their application form by 13th Sep 2019.

Web: http://www.ossc.gov.in/
13th September 2019, 09:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Odisha SSC Statistical Assistant recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Odisha SSC Statistical Assistant recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Sociology with basic Knowledge in Computer and candidates who have passed Bachelor's Degree in Sociology must have passed Intermediate/ +2 level with Mathematics as one subject from a recognised board.

—> You should be in the age range of 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2017. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
13th September 2019, 11:21 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Requirements to apply for Odisha SSC Statistical Assistant recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Aspirant must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Sociology with basic knowledge in Computer from recognized institution.

~~ Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 32 years.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
13th September 2019, 11:26 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for Odisha SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Statistical Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Physics / Economics / Sociology from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?