14th October 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment?

Hello friends, I have completed my BCom course. I want to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post under Tamil Nadu PSC. Waiting for your response!

17th October 2019, 03:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment, should have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. There is no upper age limit to apply for the recruitment however, candidates age must be below 58 years. Candidates must have knowledge in Tamil language. The height of the candidate should be 160 cms and must have chest expansion of 79 cms. Candidates must have a good eyesight without correction.
17th October 2019, 07:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Requirements to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment is that candidate should be graduate from any recognized university. Age of the candidate should be above 18yr and below 58yr. Height of the candidate should not be less than 180cm. And candidate must have knowledge of Tamil.

You may visit the website www.govtjob.nic for more information.
17th October 2019, 08:46 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC (Public Service Commission) Jailor recruitment is Candidate must have any Degree awarded by any of the University recognised by the University Grants Commission. There is no age limit to apply for this recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.tnpscexams.net.
18th October 2019, 12:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Requiements required to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment:

Major requirements required to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Jailor

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You should have done any degree awarded by any of the recognized university to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Generally preference will be given to the candidates possessing Master's Degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice Administration. The next preference will be given to the candidates who are possessing Master's Degree in Social Work.

Age Criteria required:-

@ Minimum age required - 18 years
@ Maximum age allowed - No age limit

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
19th October 2019, 07:35 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Requirements to apply Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment:

** Educational Qualification:

~~ A degree of any recognized University.

~~ Candidate should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.

~~ Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 01/07/2018. No maximum age limit for SC/ SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC(OBCM), BC and Destitute Widows (i.e candidates should not have completed 58 years).

For more information about their recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?