24th February 2023, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bagafa?

Dear Sir, my son is 11 years of age and studying in 5th standard. I want to admit him in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bagafa in next year. So, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

24th February 2023, 10:41 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bagafa?

Dear User, the admission requirements for Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bagafa or any Kendriya Vidyalaya in general are as follows:

Age criteria: For admission to class 5, the child must be between 9 and 11 years old as on 31st March of the year of admission.

Residence: The child must be a resident of India and must have proof of residence.

Eligibility: The child must have completed class 4 from a recognized school.

Admission process: The admission process usually starts in the month of March-April, and parents need to submit the filled-in admission form along with the required documents. The selection process is based on a lottery system or merit.

Required Documents: The documents required for admission are:
  • a. Birth certificate or proof of age
  • b. Residence proof
  • c. Transfer certificate (if applicable)
  • d. Report card or mark sheet of the previous class

It is advised to contact the Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bagafa directly or check their official website for more detailed information regarding the admission process and requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?