6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Roles & responsibilities of Junior Supply Officer in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) recruitment?

I have heard about the Junior Supply Officer in VYAPAM recruitment of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. But I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for the same post. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities?

9th April 2018, 11:27 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Roles & responsibilities of Junior Supply Officer in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(VYAPAM) recruitment?

As far as my knowledge is concerned various duties of junior supply officer are :

>> To assist supply officer or senior supply officer or supply manager in day to day management of goods and its supplies.

>> Management of shipping and logistics functions of the unit means the supply of goods and services is as per the minimum standards or not.

>> To help other lower level employees and labour to make supply on time with required standards as per the company has set.

>> Junior supply officer is also responsible to report to its senior officers regarding day to day management and its supplies whether the supplies are on time and under control.

>> JSO also manages things in dealing of different types of goods between two units means to provide existing record of goods and requirement of other goods in the unit to his senior officers.

>> Junior Supply Officer is also responsible for making communication and better understanding between its higher and lower authorities whether it is demand or any other duties to be followed as per the management.

>> JSO also help its senior officer in management of financial records regarding supplies of the unit and other targets demanded by the other outside units.

So there are different roles and liabilities of JSO so you must understand all these duties and fill up the application form because this recruitment is recently announced by Madhya Pradesh VYAPAM so go to the official website and read more about this job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?