3rd July 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Stenographer in Himachal Pradesh High Court?

Can anyone of you tell me about the roles and responsibilities which is a Stenographer must have in Himachal Pradesh High Court. I am going to prepare for the exam of this recruitment so I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities first.

6th July 2019, 07:17 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Stenographer in Himachal Pradesh High Court?

Roles and responsibilities of Stenographer in Himachal Pradesh High Court:-

Stenographer works in the court room and transcribes spoken words by typing them into a steno machine, a kind of shorthand typewriter. Fast and accurate typing skills are vital for a stenographer job.
Stenographers have to be licensed and certified in addition to passing a special exam.
7th July 2019, 12:19 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Stenographer in Himachal Pradesh High Court?

A stenographer in Himachal Pradesh High Court works in the courtroom and transcribes spoken words by typing them into a steno machine, a kind of shorthand typewriter.
Fast and accurate typing skills are vital for a stenographer job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?