29th May 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Technical Officer in ECIL?

Can anyone of you tell me about the roles and responsibilities which is an Technical Officer must have in ECIL. I am going to prepare for the exam of this recruitment so I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities first.

31st May 2023, 09:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Technical Officer in ECIL?

Roles and responsibilities of Technical Officer in ECIL recruitment:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a Technical Officer in ECIL recruitment are given below:

Name of the Organization- ECIL

Name of the Job Position- Technical Officer

@ As a Technical Officer, you are required to involve in designing, developing and maintaining the equipment as well as infrastructure to ensure the effective usage.

@ Also you need to provide the technical support in advanced level and suggest the customers in their need of assistance.

@ You may be assigned activities by Senior officials to work at any location in any where in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?