21st August 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Agriculture Graduate Trainee in Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Agriculture Graduate Trainee in Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of IFFCO. So, I am interested to apply for this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

23rd August 2019, 02:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Agriculture Graduate Trainee in Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Agriculture Graduate Trainee in Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of IFFCO. So, I am interested to apply for this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

Candidates selected for the Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) have to undergo training for the period of one (1) year in the Indian Farmer Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO). During the training period they will get a stipend of Rs 33,300 per month.

After successful completion of the training period – if selected, Agriculture Graduate Trainees (AGT) are given a pay of Rs 37,000 per month in the regular Pay Scale of Rs 37,000 to Rs 70,000 + allowances / benefits

Candidates can find the details in the website link given https://www.iffcoagt.in/
23rd August 2019, 02:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Agriculture Graduate Trainee in Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited?

In the beginning an Agriculture Graduate Trainee in Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited recruitment, may get a stipend of Rs. 33,000/- approximate per month. After the training period gets over the salary may range from Rs. 36,500/- and above per month to 69,500/- and above per month.
23rd August 2019, 07:04 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited Agriculture Graduate Trainee recruitment is Rs. 33,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.iffcoagt.in/.
23rd August 2019, 09:02 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Salary Package of Agriculture Graduate Trainee in Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited is:

~~ Rs.37,000 - Rs.70,000/-.

~~ The selected candidates will undergo Training for a period of one year. The candidates will be paid a Stipend of Rs. 33,300/- per month during the training period.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?