3rd October 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Anganwadi Supervisor in RSMSSB?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Anganwadi Supervisor in RSMSSB. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of RSMSSB. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

9th October 2018, 07:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Anganwadi Supervisor in RSMSSB?

Salary Package offered to apply for RSMSSB Anganwadi Supervisor recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for RSMSSB Anganwadi Supervisor recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board

Name of the Job Position - Anganwadi Supervisor

Salary Package offered - Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- per month

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
9th October 2018, 03:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Anganwadi Supervisor in RSMSSB?

Selected candidate for Anganwadi Supervisor in RSMSSB will get a pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- – Rs. 20,200/- per month. Candidate must be a Graduate of a University established by law in India, with 10 years experience as an Anganwadi worker in ICDS and have DOEACC/ CCC/ COPA certificate or Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application to be eligible to apply for Anganwadi Supervisor in RSMSSB.

For more information you should visit the official notification i.e. http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/S...nwadi_2018.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?