28th January 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Consultant in Power Finance Corporation?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Consultant in Power Finance Corporation recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of Power Finance Corporation. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

7th February 2019, 11:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Consultant in Power Finance Corporation?

The minimum salary of a consultant in Power Finance Corporation, may start from Rs. 60,500/- and above per month. According to the candidates performance the salary may increase gradually up to Rs. 67,500/- and above per month.
7th February 2019, 09:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for a Consultant in Power Finance Corporation Recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for Consultant in Power Finance Corporation recruitment,

Name of the Organization - Power Finance Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Consultant

>> For Above 1 year and upto 5 years - Rs.61,000/-

>> For Above 5 years - Rs.68,000/-

The expenditure for local travel for official purposes will be reimbursed as per extant rules.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
7th February 2019, 10:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Consultant in Power Finance Corporation are as follows.

Selected candidates will receive emoluments of Rs. 61,000/- per month for a period of above 1 year and upto 5 years. Above 5 years they will get Rs. 68,000 /- per month for the post of Consultant in Power Finance Corporation.

For detailed information, you can visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://www.pfcindia.com/Default/View...7-Jan-2019.pdf
7th February 2019, 11:09 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Consultant in Power Finance Corporation recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of Power Finance Corporation. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.
Salary package of Consultants (UVA/Technical/Management) on contract basis in Power Finance Corporation is given below:

Post qualification experience – above 1 year and up to 5 years – Monthly emoluments on the consolidated basis per month is Rs 61,000

Post qualification experience – above 5 years - Monthly emoluments on the consolidated basis per month is Rs 68,000

Apart from the above, expenditure for local travel for official purposes are reimbursed

Candidates can find the details in the website link given http://www.pfcindia.com/Careers
8th February 2019, 07:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Consultant in Power Finance Corporation is Rs. 61000/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for Power Finance Corporation Consultant recruitment, you should have passed B.E/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ IT/ CS) from a recognised college/ university.

The last date to apply for Power Finance Corporation Consultant recruitment is 9th February 2019.
9th February 2019, 05:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package of Power Finance Corporation Consultant recruitment is Rs. 61,000 to Rs. 68,000/-

For more information, you can visit their official website pfcindia.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?