17th December 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Horticulture Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Horticulture Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of Andhra Pradesh PSC. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

20th December 2018, 08:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Horticulture Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment?

The salary package of Andhra Pradesh PSC Horticulture Officer is Rs. 37120/- to Rs. 87130/- per month.

You should have passed degree in Horticulture from a recognised university to be eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Horticulture Officer recruitment.
20th December 2018, 06:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Horticulture Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Selected candidates for Horticulture Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment will get a salary pay of Rs. 35,120/- to Rs. 87,130/- per month. Candidates who have a Bachelor's degree in Horticulture recognized by the University Grants Commission are eligible to apply for this recruitment. If candidates having a degree in Horticulture are not available, then M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Horticulture will be considered for appointment. Candidates can apply between 14th December 2018 to 3rd January 2019.

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(kiv0p44zohy...tification.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?