30th July 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Junior Engineer through UKSSSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Junior Engineer through UKSSSC recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of UKSSSC. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

2nd August 2019, 02:03 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of Junior Engineer through UKSSSC recruitment?

Pay scale allotted to UKSSSC Junior Engineer recruitment is:

~~ Rs. 44,900/- – Rs. 1,42,400/-.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
2nd August 2019, 03:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary of a Junior Engineer through UKSSSC, may start from Rs. 44,000/- and above per month. Depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate the salary may range up to Rs. 1,42,000/- and above per month.
2nd August 2019, 07:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The proposed salary package for the post of Junior Engineer under UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission ) recruitment is as per the Pay level :- 07 of Rs. 44,900 - Rs. 1,42,400.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://uksssconline.in/RPS/Home.aspx.
2nd August 2019, 07:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted to UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission) Junior Engineer recruitment is Rs. 44,900 - Rs. 1,42,400 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
2nd August 2019, 08:35 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) is requesting online applications for the recruitment of Junior Engineer vacancy. Eligible candidates may apply for this post at UKSSSC Official Website from 15th July to 25th August, 2019.

They didn't discussed anything about the salary structure, so, we can answer it accurately. You can check their website www.sssc.uk.gov.in to know in detail about the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?