2nd August 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for ITI Instrument Mechanic Trainee post in NTPC?

Hello everyone, I have applied for ITI Instrument Mechanic Trainee post recruitment of NTPC. I really want to get this job. So, I need your help. Can you please tell me what is the criteria for selection in this firm for this particular post?

5th August 2019, 05:52 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for ITI Instrument Mechanic Trainee post in NTPC?

Selection of the candidates will be based on two stage, 1st is written test and 2nd is skill test.

Written test will be in two parts. Part 1 will be knowledge test in respective discipline consisting of 70 MCQs. Part 2 will be aptitude test on general awareness, quantitative aptitude and reasoning consisting of 50 MCQs. The duration of the test will be 2 hours and each question carries 1 mark.
Candidates shortlisted in 1st stage will appear for skill test.

For more detail information visit www.ntpccareers.net.
5th August 2019, 06:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for ITI Instrument Mechanic Trainee post in NTPC?

The selection of ITI Instrument Mechanic Trainee, in NTPC, will be done on the basis of a written examination which will be of multiple choice questions. After that the candidates have to appear for an aptitude online examination. Candidates who qualifies the examination will then have to appear for a skill test in which their final selection will be done.
5th August 2019, 07:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation) ITI (Industrial Training Institute) Instrument Mechanic Trainee recruitment will be based on Written Test and Skill Test.

Last Date of the Application Process: 31st Aug. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://ntpccareers.net/.
5th August 2019, 07:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria for ITI Instrument Mechanic Trainee post in NTPC is mentioned below:-

—> Written Test
In written test, there will be two parts namely Part-1 will be Knowledge Test in respective disciplines with 70 MCQs and Part-2 will be aptitude Test with 50 MCQs on General Awareness.

—> Skill Test
5th August 2019, 10:04 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of NTPC ITI Instrument Mechanic Trainee recruitment is:

~~ Selection of the candidates will be through Written Test and Skill Test. Written Test will be held at three cities of Chhattisgarh State i.e Raipur, Bilaspur & Raigarh.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
5th August 2019, 11:29 PM
phool1004

Selection criteria for ITI Instrument Mechanic Trainee post in NTPC is based on

1. Written Test
2. Skill Test

For more information you can visit on www.ntpccareers.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?