7th October 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Junior Associate post in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited?

Hello everyone, I have applied for Junior Associate post recruitment of Hindustan Machine Tools Limited. I really want to get this job. So, I need your help. Can you please tell me what is the criteria for selection in this firm for this particular post?

12th October 2019, 09:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Junior Associate post in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited?

Selection criteria for Junior Associate post in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited is mentioned below:-

—> Written Test
—> Skill Test

Last Date to apply for Junior Associate post in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited is 15th October 2019.
12th October 2019, 09:56 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Default Re: Selection criteria for Junior Associate post in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited?

Hindustan Machine Tools Limited Junior Associate recruitment

** SELECTION CRITERIA:

Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the following rounds. They are as follows:

Written Test

Interview.
13th October 2019, 04:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have applied for Junior Associate post recruitment of Hindustan Machine Tools Limited. I really want to get this job. So, I need your help. Can you please tell me what is the criteria for selection in this firm for this particular post?

Selection criteria for the Junior Associate recruitment in the Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT) Limited are given below:

Written Test (conducted by the HMT Machine Tools Limited, Pinjore)

Skill Test (conducted by the HMT Machine Tools Limited, Pinjore)

Selected candidates have to undergo a medical checkup and produce a Medical Fitness Certificate

Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT) Limited website link is given Click Here
13th October 2019, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Selection for Junior Associate post at Hindustan Machine Tools Limited is based on merit and you need the pass the following states with good marks to get selected.

- Written Exam

- Skill Test or Interview

Only shortlisted candidates based in their application will be called for written exam and skills test. Hence, make sure you apply correctly.
13th October 2019, 09:53 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection Criteria for Junior Associate Post in Hindustan Machine Tools Limited :

>> Initially you must see the eligibility criteria and once you satisfy with the eligibility then you can move forward further process.

>>After sending the application form to the Office Address of HMT Limited then you can be shortlisted for the below mentioned selection process.

>> Written Examination

>> Then Interview.

>> Last date to apply for the Jr Associate post is 15.10.2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?