30th March 2020, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for System Mangers in Odisha State Co-operative Bank?

Hello, I have got the news of the Odisha State Co-operative Bank recruitment of System Mangers. I want to get this job. Can you tell me what is the criteria for selection in this recruitment of this particular post? Kindly tell me immediately.

2nd April 2020, 10:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for System Mangers in Odisha State Co-operative Bank?

The selection criteria for System Managers in Odisha State Co-operative Bank on the basis of online test (preliminary & main) followed by Viva Voce. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BTech/MCA with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate with Computer Science or IT from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.odishascb.com
2nd April 2020, 12:49 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for System Mangers in Odisha State Co-operative Bank?

Please find below the criteria to get selected as System Mangers in Odisha State Co-operative Bank .

i) Academic Qualification :-
------------------------------
You should have completed B.Tech in Computer science or MCA or IT with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized University or Institute in regular course to get eligible for this post.

ii) Age Limit :-
----------------
Age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 32 years as on 1st January,2020 to get eligible for this post.

Other criteria to get selected are as follows :-

iii) You should be resident of the State of Odisha.

The last date to apply for this post is 15th April , 2020.

For more details you can visit the below official site:
http://www.odishascb.com/
2nd April 2020, 01:37 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria for System Managers in Odisha State Co-operative Bank are as mentioned below:-
Written Examination
Interview

Job Location - Odisha
2nd April 2020, 05:26 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Odisha State Co-operative Bank System Manger recruitment will be based on Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Odisha State Co-operative Bank System Manger recruitment is Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4,200 per month.

Vacancies are available in Odisha State Co-operative Bank System Manger recruitment is 34 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.rcsodisha.nic.in/.
3rd April 2020, 11:25 AM
harshandshubham

The selection process includes Preliminary exam ,Mains exam, Viva - voce . on these basis the selection is based.
3rd April 2020, 09:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria for System Mangers in Odisha State Co-operative Bank are as follows:-
Examination
Interview

Official website-
https://www.odishascb.com

Last date- 15/04/2020
4th April 2020, 06:12 PM
Vismithagowda

The selection criteria for System Managers in Odisha State Co-operative Bank on the basis of online test (preliminary & main) followed by Viva Voce. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BTech/MCA with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate with Computer Science or IT from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?