22nd August 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited Multitasker recruitment for a 12th Commerce candidate?

Hello friends, I have done 12th Commerce and I want to apply in AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited recruitment for the post of Multitasker. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

25th August 2019, 02:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited Multitasker recruitment for a 12th Commerce candidate?

Candidates who are interested to apply for AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited Multitasker recruitment, will have to appear for a walk in the interview conducted by the authorities itself from 25th August 2019 to15th September, 2019

Those who qualifies the interview will be selected for the recruitment. Interested candidates can visit the official website below and check for the walk in interview venue.

Web: http://www.aaiclas.org
25th August 2019, 05:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited Multitasker recruitment for a 12th Commerce candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have done 12th Commerce and I want to apply in AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited recruitment for the post of Multitasker. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

Candidates are selected for the Multitasker (on contract basis) posts in the AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited through walk in interview, which will be conducted between 25th August, 2019 and 15th September, 2019 in various locations like Ahmedabad, Chennai, Goa, Calicut, Jaipur, Trivandrum, Lucknow, Srinagar, Varanasi and Kolkata. Candidates can find the details in the website link given https://aaiclas-ecom.org/Live/Career.aspx
25th August 2019, 08:43 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited Multitasker recruitment:

>> Selection Criteria:- On the basis of interview.

Walk in interview will be conduct on 25th, 28th, August and 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th September 2019.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log in to http://www.aaiclas-ecom.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?