28th January 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in AIIMS Rishikesh Medico Social Worker recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in AIIMS Rishikesh recruitment as a Medico Social Worker. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

7th February 2019, 04:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in AIIMS Rishikesh Medico Social Worker recruitment?

The candidates who want to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Medico Social Worker recruitment, will have to appear for a written examination at first. Then the candidates who qualifies the examination will have to appear for an aptitude test. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of technical/personal interview.
7th February 2019, 08:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in AIIMS Rishikesh Medico Social Worker recruitment?

Selection of the candidates for the post of Medico Social Worker in AIIMS Rishikesh recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in interviews. You must have passed MA (Social Work)/MSW with specialization in Medical Social Work, from a recognized university/Institution to be eligible to apply for the post of Medico Social Worker in AIIMS Rishikesh recruitment.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website notification link.
http://aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/recruit...ct_25_1_19.pdf
7th February 2019, 10:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of AIIMS Rishikesh Medico Social Worker recruitment:

The detailed selection process of AIIMS Rishikesh Medico Social Worker recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - AIIMS Rishikesh

Name of the Job Position - Medico Social Worker

>> Selection is done based on the performance in Interview.

>> Interview venue - Medical Superintendent Office, AIIMS Rishikesh

>> Total Number of vacancies - 4 vacancies (For Medico Social Worker)

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
7th February 2019, 11:19 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in AIIMS Rishikesh recruitment as a Medico Social Worker. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.
Candidates are selected for the Medico Social Worker recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh through Walk in Interview. Medico Social Worker vacancies are filled purely on temporary basis in the AIIMS Rishikesh.

Date and time of the interview - 8th February, 2019 at 09:00 AM

Venue – Medical Superintendent Office, AIIMS Rishikesh

Interested and eligible candidates can walk in for the interview for the post of Medico Social Worker in AIIMS Rishikesh. No TA/DA will be paid for the int
8th February 2019, 08:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates for the post of Medico Social Worker recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh will be done through Interview. Candidates who have passed MA (Social Work)/MSW, with specialization in Medical Social Work, from a recognized college/ university are eligible to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Medico Social Worker recruitment.
9th February 2019, 04:33 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection of AIIMS Rishikesh Medico Social Worker recruitment is based on the Interview, document verification, and other academic background.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can go through its official advertisement by referring on to the link http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/rec...ct_25_1_19.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?