9th April 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Assistant Survey Managers in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for Assistant Survey Managers. I am going to apply for the same post in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited. Please let me know about the selection procedure as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

12th April 2020, 10:39 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Assistant Survey Managers in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited?

Selection Procedure of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment will be based on Screening Test and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Assistant Survey Manager recruitment is Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.nlcindia.com/.
13th April 2020, 01:52 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Assistant Survey Managers in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited?

The selection of Assistant Managers (Survey) under Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) Limited will primarily based on the Personal Interview only. Further, Screening Test for short listing the candidate for Personal Interview can be conducted if management decide so.

For complete information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the career portal of NLC Limited i.e; https://www.nlcindia.com/new_website/careers/CAREER.htm.
13th April 2020, 10:48 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Assistant Survey Managers in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited is as below:

>>Selection of candidates will be done basis of personal interview. When large number of candidates apply for this recruitment, a screening test will be conducted for shortlisting more deserving candidates.

>>Your performance in interview will decide your selection. The minimum marks for general candidate is 50% in interview and that for SC/ST is 40%.

Date of screening test or interview is yet to be decided. The last date to apply is 7th May 2020.
13th April 2020, 04:39 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Assistant Survey Managers in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited:-

1. Screening Test
2. Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?