1st August 2019, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited CSR Professional recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for CSR Professional post in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

4th August 2019, 03:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited CSR Professional recruitment?

Selection procedure of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited CSR Professional recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Computer Based Test
—> Group Discussion
—> Personal Interview
4th August 2019, 04:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited CSR Professional recruitment?

The selection of the candidate interested to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited CSR Professional recruitment, will have to go through the following stages in order to get selected.

> Screening.

> Computer Based Examination.

> Group Discussion.

> Personal Interview.
4th August 2019, 05:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited CSR Professional recruitment will be based on Computer-Based Test, Group Discussion/ Task, Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/.
4th August 2019, 07:06 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

There exist multiple selection steps consisting of various shortlisting tools like Application Screening, Computer-Based Test, Group Discussion/ Task, Personal Interview etc.

Final selection of the candidates will be based on,
I. Candidates’ relative ranking in the Merit List prepared on the weighted sum total of marks scored by them in various selection processes.
II. Being declared medically fit by company authorized medical officer.
III. Fulfillment of all eligibility criteria, as applicable.

For more detail information visit their official website and go through the official notice.
5th August 2019, 12:31 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection Procedure followed for CSR Professional Post in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited :

<> 1.Computer Based Test

<> 2. Group Discussion

<> Personal Interview.

Based on the merit list you will be selected for the above said post.

You must submit the application form on or before 23.08.2019.

And starting date to fill the application form : 31.07.2019

You must have completed 2 years of full time post graduation from the recognized university.

Age should be below 35 years.

Minimum 5 years of post qualification in the projects related to water resource management , Health & Hygiene , Nutrition and education etc.,
5th August 2019, 01:13 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for CSR Professional post in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?
Applicants required to qualify in the Computer-Based Test, Group Discussion/Tasks, Personal Interview/s, etc., to get selected for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited CSR Professional recruitment. Those who shortlisted for Personal Interview/s will be required to clear a pre-employment medical examination. The final selection will be based on the merit list prepared on the weighted total of marks scored by the applicant in various selection processes.

Note -> Applicants should be medically fit.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?