19th November 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment for Diploma Chemical Engineer?

Hello friends, I have done Diploma in Chemical Engineering and I want to apply in BPCL recruitment for the post of Operator Trainee. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

24th November 2018, 06:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment for Diploma Chemical Engineer?

--> The selection procedure of BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment includes following stages :-

Stage I) Written Test ( for those who have been shortlisted on the basis of marks in their diploma in chemical engineering degree course ).

Stage II ) Skill Test.

Stage III) Pre-Employment Medical Test.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/imag...WEBSITE(4).pdf to download the official advertisement.
25th November 2018, 07:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment for Diploma Chemical Engineer?

Selection Process of BPCL Operator Trainee Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - BPCL

Name of the Job Position - Operator Trainee

Selection process consists of,

>> Stage 1 - Written Test

>> Stage 2 - Skill Test

>> Stage 3 - Pre-Employment Medical Test

You may find the detailed information about this selection process from 5th and 6th pages of the official notification that has been attached below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for More Details
26th November 2018, 01:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure in BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited) Operator Trainee recruitment for Diploma Chemical Engineer:

Stage 1: Written Test (The test will be held at Kochi)

Stage 2: Skill Test

Stage 3: Pre Employment Medical Test

For more information, you can visit their Official website www.bharatpetroleum.com.
27th November 2018, 10:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment for Diploma Chemical Engineer is mentioned below :-

1. Written Test
2. Skill Test and
3. Pre-employment Medical Test
28th November 2018, 06:16 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment for Diploma Chemical Engineer:

Selection Process:

Selection will be based on Written Test, Skill Test, Pre-Employment Medical Test.

For more information, you can visit www.bharatpetroleum.com.
28th November 2018, 07:08 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

BPCL Operator Trainee recruitment for Diploma Chemical Engineer:

Selection will be based on Written Test, Skill Test, Pre-Employment Medical Test.

For more information, you can visit www.bharatpetroleum.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?