23rd September 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Central Industrial Security Force Tradesmen Constable recruitment?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under Central Industrial Security Force Tradesmen Constable recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

25th September 2019, 05:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Central Industrial Security Force Tradesmen Constable recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under Central Industrial Security Force Tradesmen Constable recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

Selection procedure of the Constable (Tradesmen) recruitment in the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is given below:

>> Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Endurance Test (PET), Documentation and Trade Test

>> Written Test

>> Detailed Medical Examination

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
25th September 2019, 10:08 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Central Industrial Security Force Tradesmen Constable recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Central Industrial Security Force Tradesmen Constable recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidate will be through PET/PST, Documentation & Trade Test, Written Test & Detailed medical examination.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
25th September 2019, 10:15 PM
mebatman

Selection procedure of Central Industrial Secruity Force Tradesmen Constable recruitment are :

PET/PST Trade Test and Documentation.
Written Test.
Medical Test.
26th September 2019, 12:24 AM
Mantun Bhai

Central Industrial Security Force Tradesmen Constable recruitment:

>> Selection Procedure:

Selection will be based on PET/PST, Documentation and Trade Test, Written Test and Detailed medical examination.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
26th September 2019, 09:01 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Selection procedure of Central Industrial Security Force Tradesmen Constable recruitment will be done on the basis of Written Test/Detailed Medical Examination and Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Endurance Test (PET), Documentation and Trade Test. for more details regarding Selection procedure please visit the official website -> Click Here !.
26th September 2019, 02:48 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Selection procedure of Central Industrial Security Force Tradesmen Constable recruitment are:-
PET/PST, Documentation & Trade Test
Written Test
Detailed Medical Examination
26th September 2019, 05:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of Central Industrial Security Force Tradesmen Constable recruitment is given below. There will be two stages of recruitment before medical examination.

1. PET/PST, Documentation & Trade Test
2. OMR based written examination which will be bilingual that is English & Hindi
3. Detailed Medical Examination

The last date to apply for this post is 22nd October 2019. I am also giving you website link for your reference that is www.cisfrectt.in
26th September 2019, 07:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Central Industrial Security Force Tradesmen Constable recruitment will be done through below mentioned rounds namely:-

—> PET/PST, Documentation & Trade Test,
—> Written Test
—> Medical examination
27th September 2019, 12:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Central Industrial Security Force Tradesmen Constable recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Central Industrial Security Force Tradesmen Constable recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Central Industrial Security Force

Name of the Job Position - Tradesmen (Constable)

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,
@ Height Bar Test
@ Physical Efficiency Test
@ Physical Standard Test
@ Documentation
@ Trade Test
@ Written Test

>> Please go through 13th and 14th pages of the official notification given below for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?