11th February 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Central Reserve Police Force recruitment for Head Constables?

Respected Sir, kindly help me to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Head Constables offered in Central Reserve Police Force. I have applied for the same post but I don't know about the selection procedure. Kindly tell me about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

12th February 2020, 10:43 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Central Reserve Police Force recruitment for Head Constables?

Selection Procedure of Central Reserve Police Force Head Constable recruitment will be based on Written Examination, Physical Standard, Physically Efficiency Test & Medical Examination.

Pay scale allotted to apply for Central Reserve Police Force Head Constable recruitment is Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 per month.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://crpf.gov.in/.
12th February 2020, 09:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Central Reserve Police Force recruitment for Head Constables?

Selection procedure in Central Reserve Police Force recruitment for Head Constables are as follows:-
Written Examination
Physical Standard
Physically Efficiency Test
Medical Examination
12th February 2020, 09:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Central Reserve Police Force recruitment for Head Constables are as mentioned below:-
Written Examination
Physically Efficiency Test
Medical Examination

Job Location - All across India
12th February 2020, 11:13 PM
Vismithagowda

Selection process
Selection process consists of following stages:
Stage 1 written examination
At the very beginning written examination will be conducted. The test only consist of OMR best objective type multiple choice questions. The bilingual paper should be of 160 marks with one marks today each question and the time should be given is 3 hours .The questions in the paper will be based on 10 + 2 standard.
General intelligent,awareness, reasoning numerical ability for 60 marks.
Professional Knowledge 70 marks
Language comprehension and Communication skill 30 marks
Total 160 marks.

Stage 2 Physical measurement stage
Physical efficiency test stage
Checking of testimonials stage
Medical examination stage
Drawal of merit list.

Training: The selected candidates will have to undergo separate LDCE course and will be put on probation for 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?