20th January 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk recruitment for BCom graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BCom and I want to apply in BSPHCL recruitment for the post of Junior Accounts Clerk. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

25th January 2019, 08:12 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk recruitment for BCom graduate?

The selection of candidates for the post of BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk recruitment will be done through Computer’ Based Test (CBT).

To be eligible to apply for BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk recruitment, you should have passed Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognised university. You should be in the age range of 21 to 37 years as on 01.01.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
25th January 2019, 04:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk recruitment for BCom graduate?

I would like to let you know that last date to apply for BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk recruitment was 31/10/2018. Being a BCom graduate, you were definitely eligible to apply for BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk recruitment. Candidates who have a Bachelor's degree in Commerce stream from a recognized university were eligible to apply for BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk recruitment. Age of the candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 50 years as on 01/08/2018. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the paper based written exam.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/Docs/CN/CN-01-16-10-2018.pdf
25th January 2019, 05:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for BSPHCL Junior Accounts Clerk recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in commerce stream from a recognized college/university. Your age should be in between 21 years to 37 years and age relaxation will be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a computer based examination followed by personal interview.
26th January 2019, 12:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for BSPHCL (Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited) Junior Accounts Clerk recruitment is Candidate should be a Graduate in Commerce from any recognized University. Candidate age must be 21 to 37 years.

Selection Procedure of BSPHCL (Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited) Junior Accounts Clerk recruitment will be based on Written Test and then Document verification process.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?